Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by Sentinel
Detailed Job title: IAM Specialist - Identity & Access Management, Forgerock, SailPoint, IDAM, AD
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Salary: 650-850 CHF per day with some flex for exceptional candidate
Duration: 6 month initial
Are you available and looking for a new IAM specialist contract?
Do you have strong Identity & Access Management set-up, management, support, and integration experience and looking to take ownership of IAM tasks on an enterprise scale?
Sentinel are working with a leading organisation, looking for an IAM specialist to join their Geneva based office & aid in the ongoing operation of IAM environments and application migration/IAM integration tasks.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in the set-up, management, and support of complex IAM (Identity & Access Management) environments.
- Proven experinece contributing towards application migration and IAM integration tasks, ideally encompassing both on-prem and cloud based.
- Strong experience on enterprise scale IAM platforms such as SailPoint, Okta, Forgerock OpenAM, or similar.
- Excellent communication skills, must be able to collaborate with both application owners and development teams to understand access requirements.
- A strong appreciation for information security requirements.
Alternative job titles: Identity & Access Management, IDAM, IAM, Forgerock, Sailpoint, Okta, Active Directory, Centrify, OneLogin, RSA SecurID