Country Safety Lead (100% temporary)
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by Experis AG
Country Safety Lead (100%)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialised professional talent.
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Senior Business Planning Manager with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Acting as the primary Pharmacovigilance spokesperson
- Ensuring end-to-end operation, management and oversight of local Pharmacovigilance tasks in compliance with all regulations
- Writing local documents (SOPs, guidelines, vendor service agrements etc)
- Reviewing of local projects
- BA degree in pharmacy, nursing, health care, life science or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in drug safety or pharmacovigilance in pharma environment
- Experience in a manager role
- Good PV Practices
- Experience in GxP systems preferred
- Proficiency in English
Do you bring all the requirements? Kindly send me your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Rosi Pang.