Solution Architect - Order to Cash
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by Mentmore Recruitment
Mentmore is currently recruiting for a Solution Architect - O2C for our client, a global organisation, who are undertaking a large programme. They are looking to bring on board an experienced Solution Architect - Order to Cash to deliver the IT roadmap, enabling the organisation's EMEA to effectively utilise information technology to support and grow the business.
Note: Must have any of the following: Dynamics, ERP (AX2012 or AX2009 and D365FO experiences)
- Responsible to build applications, roadmap, resources, business cases, design, development, test and IT implementations.
- Run applications for support services, operations, vendors and SLA's.
- Accountable that solutions are in line with policy for Order to Cash.
- Documenting solutions in line with the organisation's governance.
- Managing the addition of identified solutions in the landscape (through acquisition, configuration and software change.
- Solution & implementation for Order to Cash in any of the following: Dynamics ERP (AX2012, AX2009 and D365FO)
- Designing functional changes, integrations, output documents and BI solutions for Order to Cash.
- Responsible for understanding all business requirements.
- Estimate the scale of implementation work.
- Accountable that appropriate test cases are in place for new and changes solutions.
- 3rd party suppliers & development
- Participate in relevant focus groups and process owner network meetings and workshops.
- 3+ years of Solution Architecture work experiences
- Proven knowledge of solution and implementation experience for Order to Cash modules
- (3 years+) in following solutions: Dynamics ERP (AX2012, AX2009 and D365FO)
- Good knowledge of 3rd party products and external packages on the above solutions.
- Excellent experience of designing functional changes, integration and BI solutions for Order to Cash.
- Thought leader
- Previous experience with Order to Cash is a must.