Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted on Oct 16, 2020 by Hunter Bond
Job title: Quality Assurance Engineer
Client: Award winning trading firm
Salary: Circa €100,000 + an incredible bonus and package
Location: Paris, France (flexible working in these times)
My client is doing exceptionally well at the moment so are looking to add a QA tester to their testing team working on both manual testing and some automation! They have won numerous awards for working in the finance space and are keen to continue to grow!
This person will be ambitious, a self-starter and keen to take ownership over projects. In order to be successful in this role, you will need to be comfortable working in a fast paced, ever changing environment. They are looking for someone to come on board and join their highly collaborative team - communicating with colleagues on a world-wide scale.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- 2 years' + experience working within a Front Office testing position within a financial services company
- 2 years'+ of experience in Python on Linux
- Keen on learning new technologies
- Hands on experience with automation and Scripting
If this seems like a good fit, even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, click apply with your CV, I will review and we can speak!