Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Coopers Group GmbH
- The role is responsible to support the corporate finance team in the production and analysis of key accounting data across the finance function and for financial accounting.
- Responsible of financial information within the area of financial performance.
- Responsible of financial cost information and financial accounts information.
- Manage the financial information relating to tax.
- Formally assists and provides input to others tasked with the creation/refinement of new procedures/practices/processes.
- Qualified to provide standard Financial/Accounting advice.
- Run accounting processes to generate journal entries from source system data.
- Process general ledger journal entries (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Produce reports analysing financial data within core finance systems.
- Produce detailed analysis of trends within financial data.
- Perform reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Undertake submission of monthly financial data from the general ledgers.
- Prepare regulatory returns and annual financial statements (Swiss accounting standards FER, Swiss Code of Obligation and CISA).
- Act as initial point of contact for accounting queries from the business and external auditors.
- Process of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable (including billing and intercompany transfer pricing).
- Prepare tax returns and VAT returns, including reconciliation of assessments and payment of invoices.
- Identify, document and operate appropriate and effective financial controls
- Identify and resolve accounting issues
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent work experience
- +5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent spoken/written English required, other languages is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Desire to work in a fast paced, changing environment.