vIMS/VoLTE Design Authority/Senior Solution Architect
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Flint Consulting Limited
Looking for vIMS/VoLTE Design Authority/Senior Solution Architect with the below Job description:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Scope, design, define and plan for Infrastructure Architecture and system deployment and/or upgrade as well as integration of vIMS/VoLTE/VoWifi Solutions for Cloud and non-cloud environments.
- Gathering requirements from Customers (internal and external) for design and implementation of vIMS/VoLTE/VoWifi solutions.
- Understand 3PP requirements and capabilities in the design and implementation phase.
- Review HLD, LLD designs for vIMS/VoLTE/VoWifi solutions and NGV (Next Generation Voice) solutions
- Have strong understanding of OpenStack, Networking and Virtualization
- Pro-actively drive improvements in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally
- Possess a strong consultative mindset and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and cooperate in teams, projects and networks to achieve results and
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Have good experience in delivering end to end Solutions within vIMS/VoLTE/VoWifi Domain both native and virtual.
- Consultative skills showing our value consumption to products we sell and execute facilitating Add on Sales.
- Understanding of containerized vIMS/VoLTE/VoWifi solutions
- Super Technical knowledge in vIMS/Communications services product areas of IMS/vIMS, SES, UPG, UDC solution.
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 5-7 years' experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Execution in Diverse environments in technical and culture understanding of CU UK & I