Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Heinzerling Foundation
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
- Prepares resident trays according to prescribed textures and portion sizes
- Follows diet requirements during food preparation and set-up of resident meals and G-tube feedings
- Maintain proper food temperature
- Records resident meal tallies
- Wash dishes
- Unload food trucks and stock accordingly, ensure supplies are properly monitored and stocked
- Deliver and pick up food, drinks, and snacks for residents
- Sweeps and mops kitchen area floor
- Takes out trash and steam cleans trash cans
- Cleans sprinkler heads within department. washes walls, ceilings, and performs other heavy cleaning duties
High school diploma or education equivalent preferred, previous related experience or training preferred.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with 50% contribution match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Heinzerling Community is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, part time
Pay: $11.00 - $13.00 per hour
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$21.4k - $25.3k Annual