Recruitment Consultant/Recruiter/Talent Partner
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Tecknuovo Ltd
Tecknuovo is a challenger consultancy that works with clients to enable effective and cost-efficient transformations: Legacy, digital, cloud migration, and DevOps adoption. We build great platforms and products without creating dependencies or disrupting culture. Our co-delivery method means that we mentor and upskill internal teams ensuring all IP is retained by the client. Our virtual bench and reputation in the community guarantees that we exclusively deliver with a bespoke A-team in a truly tech-agnostic way.
We are looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant to join our Talent Team based in our offices in London Bridge (conveniently a stone's throw away from Borough Market), but also from home depending on gov guidelines. As a business we don't like doing things the way everyone else does, we like being a bit different. This role will not be without ideas, business acumen and chances to really make an imprint on a young, driven, and most importantly forward-thinking company.
This role is perfect for the Recruiter who doesn't want to be out pitching for business, but rather prefers pitching awesome clients and projects to candidates. An individual who loves tech, enjoys building a-star teams for high-profile campaigns, can think fast and act faster and who wants to truly immerse themselves in building meaningful relationships will thrive in this role.
Working for a start-up, scale-up can be challenging but it's incredibly rewarding and fun as no two days are the same. The impact you can have is huge and it will show in your growth and earnings. Tecknuovo has been going for 5 years now and has trebled its revenue over the past year. It is one of the only businesses in its industry that has seen such growth and it is now looking to expand its team further as a result.
- Source candidates through associate pools and multiple online channels
- Co-ordinate interview and selection procedures between clients and candidates
- Assess candidate expertise, including resumes and personal profiles (eg. GitHub & Linkedin)
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Represent company internally and externally at events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
- Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
- Communicate regularly with HR department to get a clear view of company's hiring needs and organizational goals
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events, like career fairs or on-campus recruiting events
- Be aware of what our competition are doing and keep Tecknuovo one step ahead of the curve.
You must be
- Friendly, engaging and personable
- Passionate about technology and its communities
- Happy to socialise and confident to make friends in new crowds - including after work events
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment, with rapid career progression
- Confident to champion change within a business
Why we are different
- No KPIs for the sales guys - the only target is meeting people
- Adult environment
- Flat structure - very little appearance of hierarchy in the business. All business decisions are shared with the whole company.
- Amazing office views with our very own top floor terrace
- Flexible environment, flexible hours etc.
- Walk the talk mentality
- Tech start-up culture; no-one needs a three-piece suit here
- Market leading client list
We are a resilient, loyal team who love to band together across departments. We are committed to our work and you can expect to join a passionate bunch who understand our weaker areas and are keen to embrace the growing team as we build out bandwidth/capability.
Sustainability is at the heart of what we do; as a proudly carbon-neutral business we support environmental charities and organisations working to promote diversity and inclusion within tech. Our own community initiatives create safe spaces for those working in or moving into tech, with educational partnerships fostering our environment of constant learning.
Our offices are based in London Bridge, in the current climate there's plenty space for social distancing within the office and we have large outdoor areas too. We're keen to resume face-to-face contact as soon as possible, but flexible and remote working is an absolute, short and long-term. Once we have set the direction we can operate remotely just as easily as on site.
Please get in touch for a chat today, this is an urgent hire and integral to the growth of our business. Apply to Tecknuovo if you really want to make an impact on a young company that are keen to learn and improve every day.
To find out more about us visit our website.