Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Schuback Search Associates
This fast-growing financial services company is in search of a Salesforce Administrator. This highly visible role will be at the directive of the high-energy and innovative CEO. He/she wants to utilize the system to its greatest capability.
The Senior Salesforce Administrator serves as subject-matter expert within the team and is responsible for overseeing system administration of Salesforce. Lead the building and execution of internal change requests within Salesforce, ensuring the desired customization of fields, objects, formulas, layouts, and validations. Develop customized reports and dashboards and oversee user administration. Work under general supervision and report to Manager, AVP, or VP.
- Administer Salesforce and oversee processes related to user access, system settings, roles and security, customization of objects/fields/layouts, data storage and licensing requirements, etc.
- Serve as subject-matter expert (SME) within the team, delegate tasks as appropriate, ensure all deadlines are met, and address and resolve escalated issues
- Consult with business managers and leaders to understand needs and review feasibility of Salesforce change requests
- Analyze and document complex business and system workflows, provide recommendations to business units, and create solutions within Salesforce to meet business needs and improve and processes
- Conduct systems analysis to understand business impact of proposed changes, build test script documents, administer system testing, and deploy changes
- Develop and maintain custom reports and dashboards and continually seek ways to improve data quality and productivity
- Follow Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Change Management policies in developing enhancements
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships
- Document processes and policies, create and maintain user guides, and provide training to new users as needed
- Manage Help Desk tickets related to Salesforce user issues and provide interdepartmental support by responding to Salesforce inquiries, troubleshooting problems, and determining solutions
- Review Salesforce system release notes, organize task force meetings, and manage release updates
- Collaborate with management and business leaders to leverage Salesforce functionality and identify new opportunities to support additional processes
- Maintain knowledge of Salesforce system administration guidelines and best practices and provide recommendations for improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 5+ years of related experience in Salesforce system administration
- Ability to understand software requirements specifications, deployment plans, and maintenance plans
- Highly advanced skills in data manipulation (including Excel, Access, etc.)
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is highly preferred
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.