Application Implementation Coordinator
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Endeavour Recruitment
An excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Application Implementation Coordinator to join a Global client based in Geneva.
Contract duration: 3 months with very strong possibility of long term extension.
Rates are dependent on experience and there is an option for some remote working.
Required skills and Implementation coordination for:
- Application rollout
- Change coordination
- Problem management
- Configuration management
- Project management & coordination
- System architecture & Data modelling
- Agile software development practices
- Good understanding of standard project management methodologies
- Knowledge on PCT applications and products is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge in AWS and CI CD technologies.
- AWS Certification: Associate or Professional is a plus
- Coordinate Implementation of applications following internal technical recommendations in the test/production environment (on-premise/cloud environment).
- Evaluate and undertake impact analysis on deployment readiness options and assess and manage associated risks.
- Provide maintenance and support for the existing versions of the applications, including some hands-on development, critical bug fixing, and production.
- Provide Production Support of applications, related tools as requested.
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders for application rollout.
- Coordinate with development and configuration management team.
- Participate in the weekly project status meetings.
- Follow-up on activities related to application testing and rollout.
- Perform system testing of specific cases that cannot be tested by offshore team
- Provide help on activities on DEV Servers like Environment setup, builds, configuration, etc
- Coordinating development team as necessary to assist with analysis and resolution for problems and errors.
- Creating and tracking tickets in JIRA for issues in Dev, Test, Demo environments.
- Provide technical assistance in setting up demo/production environment and training users.
- Prepare documentation for application transition to operation following internal Software development guidelines.
- Undertake business impact analysis for application transformation or new application development.
- Assist configuration management team in solving deployment issues.
Please get in touch for further details, we look forward to receiving your CV!