Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is a prominent and well-regarded solutions provider servicing end-user clients.
They have a vacancy for a System Administrator for an immediate start with their client in Brugges. This is a contract role running for an initial 3-month period with a likely extension.
The successful candidate will have ability in the following:
- Working as part of a team of 4, however will need to be able to work on their own initiative
- Ability to manage and deliver on daily helpdesk activities
- Knowledge of Client Server and remote server management
- Knowledge of client OS
- Management of file and print Servers
- Cisco network configuration
- Ability to diagnose network issues
- Ability to assist end users with various issues, for example moving from Windows 7 to 10
- The end-user client has around 75 users, the system engineer will need structure and manage critical issues to ensure business continuity
- Manage and use Active Directory
- The candidate will work well in a pressurised environment and be able to deal with incidents as and when they arise
- They must be able to work independently
- Using and maintaining Cisco equipment
- MUST speak Dutch & English
For immediate consideration please forward me your CV.