Program Manager-Pharma Sales and Marketing
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Program Manager-Pharma Sales and Marketing for Digital Capability vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 10+ years of experience in training management, content development and delivery, preferably in the pharmaceutical area
- 2+ years of experience in delivering complex projects to Pharma Sales and Marketing customers as well as proven track record of high performance working in an agile environment
- Expertise in managing complex and multiple projects as part of a large program
- Well-versed with key account management and senior client relationship management
- Exposure to direct people management and indirect resources management as part of a large program is a strong plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with outstanding communication skills
- University degree, ideally Master level, in Sales and Marketing or Leaning and Education area paired with Project Management Qualification
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Providing consultative guidance to ensure most cost effective and impactful outcomes leveraging existing service offerings
- Supporting Digital Capability team in managing major internal customer transformation programs and projects through business process modelling and implementing new ways of working
- Ensuring the proper design and implementation of various solutions according to the relevant project methodology and approach agreed with customer
- Establishing positive customer outcomes through close collaboration with various Stakeholder, Procurement and IT teams
- Assisting Team Lead by providing Program level management of resources, multiple projects and cross NGSC service teams
- Managing the contracting and execution of external vendors related to training content creation and delivery
- Identifying emerging customer needs, modifying existing and developing new service offerings through close collaboration with Service Development
- Aiding multi-disciplinary teams such as internal customer, functional, IT and third party vendors
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.