IT Business Analyst/Test Data Anonymization Specialist
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Test Data Anonymization Specialist vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Experience working as an Business Analysis of Data Structure containing CID
- Proficiency with Test data anonymization implementation processes such as Rule Assignment, using Informatica Test Data Management Tool
- Expertise in SQL, Atlassian JIRA and Confluence and MS Office
- Previous work experience in the financial sector is a strong plus
- Solution-oriented and analytical way of working combined with outstanding communication skills
- Various Trainings and courses are to be verified with relevant certificates
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is of advantage
- Analysing and implementing test data anonymization requirements together with the corresponding application responsible
- Working with the newly implemented Test Data Management Tool (TDM) used for Test Data Anonymization
- Cooperating closely and effectively with key stakeholders and the agile delivery team in order to ensure a successful delivery during each sprint
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.