IT Server Owner for Global Case Management Tool
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IT Server Owner for Global Case Management Tool vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the banking sector.
- Experience in application management including life cycle, maintenance and operation as well as in the operation of structured and unstructured processes like BPMN an CMMN Notation
- Outstanding skills with technology stacks including Linux, Shell Script, Oracle, SQL, Spring Framework, Jenkins, Maven, Docker and Kubernetes
- Expertise with Client and Master Data along with their processes containing of front and Back Office, compliance as well as legal paired with understanding of software development and customization processes
- Deep knowledge for CtB in regards to Project Management, IT-Governance and Change Management as well as RtB focusing on Service Management, Operational Process and ITIL
- Know-how of software architecture, enterprise architecture and development processes is advantageous
- Finished Bachelor or University Degree like Uni, ETH or FH in the field of Computer Science
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Being responsible for the realisation and rollout of small IT Orders plus assisting in projects as Subject matter expert for Process and Case Management
- Coordinating of deployments into User Acceptance Test environments and Production environments paired with managing of the burn-in phase in partnership with Application Responsible and project lead
- Creating project documentation reviews and approvals as well as monitoring of the availability of services along with the End-of-day processing and integration with surrounding systems
- Providing consultancy to 2nd Level Support plus 3rd Level Support together with Application Responsible
- Working on life cycle management and IT Service Roadmap together with assisting Application Responsible with regard to IT Roadmap of the IT-Service including Scope of maintenance tasks
- Managing SLAs for IT Service within domain along with Application Responsible and business paired with reviewing and approving system, service documentation and operations manuals
- Provisioning of supplies and specifications for operability, maintainability, scalability and performance and defining test cases and execution of tests for the NFRs
- Offering Input of IT Services Changes to release management and identifying of improvement opportunities and evaluating of alternatives
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.