Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
Linux/Unix Specialist - Amsterdam, Netherlands - 12months + contract
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a well experienced Linux/Unix Specialist who is required to join our globally known Airline client at their office in Amsterdam.
- 5+ years of overall experience
- The majority of the work will be done on Linux Patch Management and life cycle Management, on
o Red Hat 6 & 7 (including some CentOS and RH older versions)
- Excellent knowledge on these products is needed
o git (confluence bitbucket)
- Scripting Skills
Very nice to have:
- Operational knowledge VMWare 6.7
- Open Stack version 11
- Jira, Centreon, SM9, ITSM
- Must be able to work independent, willing to initiate meetings with Dutch and French colleagues.
- Has a hands-on mentality
- Speaks English fluently and well understandable due to the nature of the activities (lots of contacts with AF/KL colleagues)
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Self -initiative
If you wish to apply for this Linux/Unix Specialist role please apply ASAP OR send your CV to (see below)
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.