Java Engineer (AS2, SFTP, HTTP, IAM, Security)
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Connect 44 AG
- Support the file transfer application users in their daily business
- Lead sub tasks in several file transfer projects
- Use your interpersonal skills to work very closely with engineers and multiple lines of business to deliver mission critical solutions
- Support Customers on Onboarding Processes
- Support Customers in Support Cases
- Customer oriented way of working
- Must have: AS2, SFTP, HTTP protocols, IAM Knowledge and Proficiency in Security
- Cloud project experience.
- Solid Know How of TLS and SSH and Identity management
- 4-6 years in Linux with experience with a MFT Product (Axway MFT; Seeburger; GoAnywhere, etc.)
- 4 -6 experience with transfer protocols such as Connect:Direct
- Identity and Access Management knowledge (Certificate Management)
- Able to easily describe complicated processes.
- Fluent in German and English. - French (good to have)