Salesforce Technical Architect - Dublin
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Computer Futures - South West
A Salesforce Technical Architect is needed for an exciting, innovative and growing Salesforce Practice within a global consultancy based in the heart Dublin.
The Salesforce Technical Architect will be leading the design of enterprise scale Salesforce based solutions and supporting delivery teams in driving innovation and best practice in the implementation of client solutions. They will manage technical aspects of development teams to deliver full life cycle Salesforce implementations.
This role is an integral part of the Salesforce Practice that will provide amazing new opportunities and progression in your career. The role offers a bonus, structured career progression, certifications paid, private medical, life assurance, WFH/Flexible working options and lots more!
- Experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions in an enterprise environment
- 5+ years overall experience as a development lead with 1+ years experience as an architect (minimum)
- Expert understanding of Design Patterns and Architectural Styles
- Strong delivery experience leveraging major capabilities within the Salesforce Platform
- Integration experience with on-premise systems leveraging platforms
- Agile delivery experience
If you feel that you are suitable and would like to put yourself forward for the role please contact Callum Gardiner.
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy