Technical Analyst (Documentum 20.2)
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Berkeley Square IT Ltd
Technical Analyst - Documentum 20.2
€410 per day
Do you want to work for an international global institute who have work all over Europe?
My Client looking for a fluent English-speaking Technical Analyst to join their ongoing project in Brussels. You will be integrated in the team where you will work closely with the IT team on site.
- Use different techniques for collecting requirements from stakeholders in a project such as brainstorming, document analysis, focus groups, interviews, workshops and surveys
- Provide a bridge role between IT and the business, communicating and translating between different perspectives or views about business operations
- Develop and specify requirements in enough detail (by using use cases, user stories, screen mockups or other techniques) and technical designs to allow them to be successfully implemented by a project team
- Participate to the analysis, development and testing of the Content Management system
- Model and enhance business process or UML diagrams and other related models to capture business operations change requirement
- Contribute to the project planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, quality control, problem reporting, follow up and organization
- Participate in functional working groups and project progress meetings while assisting in the change management and quality assurance processes
- Include the relevant IT, document management, security, data protection policies, regulations and procedures when deriving the optimised business processes.
- At least 14 years of combined IT studies and professional IT experience
- Thorough knowledge of DOCUMENTUM/xCP (16.4, 20.2)/Java architecture
- Proven hands-on experience in Documentum xCP Migration projects (up to v20.2)
- Good understanding of business process management, workflow, records management and case management and how to implement the Documentum xCP platform
- Ability to analyse and model business processes and business needs, creating the relevant functional system documentation
- Proven capacity of translating business process definition and functional specifications into the technical capabilities of Documentum, optimising its use and guaranteeing excellent evolutivity and maintainability
- Good understanding of Oracle architecture and ability to build up queries
- Experience in testing and support activities related to Documentum xCP applications
- Good documentation skills writing functional & technical implementation documentation
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
- French language will be considered an asset.
This is an opportunity to work for an exciting and dynamic Company working on a long-term major project in an International, multilingual environment where you can add a real presence to the team whilst the role offers a fantastic package.
Interviews being held very quickly, so if you are interested - apply or send your CV or call.