FREELANCE: Veeva CRM Consultant - Pharmaceutical Specialist
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Umbilical
Fluent Spanish/English Speaker Required
#0-15838 | 12 month contract | Spain
James Carrera at Umbilical has partnered with a Global Pharmaceutical to source an experienced Veeva CRM Consultant to configure Veeva CRM to local/regional/global requirements and integrate with further platform solutions as required.
- Handling incidents provide work around's, root Cause analysis, preventive actions and corrective actions related to Veeva CRM and related systems integrated.
- Advanced troubleshooting, break fix for issues spanning Veeva and related integrations
- Monitoring applications, systems & interfaces
- Assist in requirement analysis, effort estimation and solution/technical design for enhancements
- Validation of sales cycle data (both pre and post load) to ensure data sanity in terms of targeting & alignment data
- Proactive analysis, validation & working on product issues with SaaS providers such as Veeva, SFDC
- Support service introduction of new capabilities in the Veeva platform
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple teams across different geographies and time zones
Educated to degree level with 3-5 years minimum experience of rolling out and supporting Veeva CRM/Veeva Vault platform solutions at global level in the pharmaceutical industry, as well as;
- Veeva CRM configuration, data flows & customisation (Visual force page, Apex class)
- Veeva CRM integration with other platforms or technologies
- SFDC, Apex Data Loader
- PL/SQL/SoQL Queries
- In depth understanding of Veeva data model
- Excellent spoken and written Spanish and English language skills.
For a confidential discussion, contact James Carrera at Umbilical
Job Types: Full-time, Contract