Project Manager - Remote
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Sentinel
Detailed Job title: Project Manager - Training and Digital Content
Salary: 65 - 85 CHF/hour
Are you looking for a new contract and available to start work immediately?
Do you have extensive experience in training management and content delivery and looking to take ownership of a new programme of work?
Sentinel are working with a global pharmaceutical organisation, looking for a Project/Programme Manager to join them & lead their training and digital content programme. The position would suit a project manager with previous training management and pharmaceutical experience.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years of experience in training management, content development and delivery
- Project/Programme Management experience
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Ideally experience in delivering complex projects to pharmaceutical sales/marketing customers
- Fluent English writing and verbal skills
As the Project/Programme Manager you'll be responsible for:
- Provide consultative guidance on the training and digital strategy
- Managing projects and programmes surrounding Digital Capability, training and content development
- Project manage resources, budgets and deliverables
Alternative job titles: Programme Manager, Training Manager, Digital Project Manager