SAP Project Manager- Sweden
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by HCL Ltd - APPS & SI
Role- SAP Project Manager- Sweden
Location: Sweden & Project based Consulting
Key Function: Manage the successful delivery of projects for HCL AXON clients
Key Performance Areas:
- Project Planning, Scoping and Design.
- Financial and Contractual Management.
- Risk/Issue Management.
- Quality and Change Management.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Project Closure.
- Sound SAP knowledge and experience.
- Major contributor to progress the SAP solution, making key design and delivery decisions and seen as leader of the team.
- Ability to perform hands-on management to supplement work stream leads.
- Delivery of project design and solution.
- Delivery of projects within timescales and budgets.
- Identification, analysis and mitigation or escalation of potential risks and issues.
- Ensuring quality of project deliverables and management of quality issues.
- Successful management of change within Client organizations.
- Maintaining all necessary communication lines within project teams and Client organizations.
- Ensuring adherence to HCL AXON internal administration processes.
- Achieving successful client sign off and handover to post implementation support function.
- Development of consultants.
- Definition of project deliverables and scope.
- Set up and maintenance of risk and issue management policies and procedures.
- Resource scheduling and allocation.
- Setting up and running of review/status meetings with project team, client sponsors and steering committees.
- Manage SAP solution integration.
- Contributing to SAP design and solution - making design and approach decisions, lead the solution implementation at a detailed level.
HCL AXON Core Skills:
- Able to solve complex, inter-related problems at a strategic level.
- Develops new tools and approaches.
- Can build peer based relationships at Director Level.
- Can write compelling Executive Summaries that support HCL AXON's approach.
- Clear content leader in a particular broad functional or technical area.
- Able to develop propositions, write articles, lead conferences and conduct research in that area.
- Able to lead proposals and bids in area of expertise, or contribute to large bid.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Builds immediate credibility with key clients.
- Can lead own multi-million project in a defined area.
- Recognised as someone who develops all consultants working on the project through their project roles and project-based development process.
- Able to find innovative ways of improving project margin whilst ensuring client satisfaction.
- Can manage the contractual review process within a project.
- Multiple full life cycle Project Management experience working for a Consultancy.
- Recent hands-on SAP consultancy experience.
- Experience of Project and/or Programme Management.
- SAP Integration experience.
- Swedish language skills essential
HCL Axon is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, sex, sexual orientation or gender reassignment