Process Validation Specialist
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Munich
Description: Michael Bailey associates are proudly working with one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Companies seeking a process validation specialist with high experience in this industry to join their expanding team on their new medical device project.
- Be an expert for the validation of aseptic process (formulation, filling, holding times).
- Participate in customer and authority audits.
- Can be involved in other process validation activities.
- Ensure that all qualifications and validations are performed according to the regulatory and customer requirements.
- Write qualification and validation protocols/reports and other documentation related to the activities.
- Define and execute improvement projects and initiatives.
- High level of experience in a validation role.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, experience in a sterile production environment is considered an asset.
- Fluency in French and English is required.
- A chance to grow and learn new skills in a global company. The most challenging quality environment within the pharma industry.
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process.
Why Michael bailey Associates?
We are a leading international recruitment and talent consultancy. Our clients are global market leaders in the Energy, Finance, Life Sciences, ICT and Technology markets.
As a well-established international company, we offer outstanding career opportunities, a highly competitive rewards and incentives package and international opportunities for rapid career progression. We invest heavily in technology, support services and infrastructure to create a working environment that drives success.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.