Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - Munich
Do you want to be part of something exciting? If so, read on!
A global pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland are seeking senior scientists who want to make a difference to patient lives every day. The company are on an exciting growth curve and are looking for individuals to turn ideas into life changing medicines for an initial 12 month contract with a strong likelihood for extension.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Executing routine early drug discovery research experiments within a multidisciplinary team
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the efficient relay of information and translation of data in the area of rare blood disorders
- Assesses and reports data in a clear and concise manner with a clear understanding of its implications within the overall context of drug discovery
- Support writing and reviewing analytical documents
- Working according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, Quality Directives, Health and Safety and Internal guidelines
A successful candidate will have:
- A PhD in Life Sciences or equivalent
- Experienced in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to present scientific data and concepts to colleagues and teams is essential
- Advanced knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools (HPLC, LC-MS, Quality Management)
- Good Scientific/technical writing skills
- Fluent in English
What is on offer?
- A great community with regular corporate and social events
- Opportunity for great career development and a chance to learn new skills at a global company
- 36 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Full job description and company details are available upon application, please apply below. This position is being dealt with by Venese Pang, you can email me directly at to schedule in call to discuss in confidence
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.