Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by ITech Consult
Technical Writer - engineering/English/natural science/ST4/German
For our costumer a big pharmaceutical company based in Rotkreuz we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified
Technical Writer Background:
Within the Global Customer Support (GCS) organization, the CPS (Centralized and Point-of-Care Solutions) & SIS (Solution Integration & Services) Core Lab Documentation Department provides user and service documentation for various diagnostic analyzers, workflow solutions and IT software and applications. The list of deliverables includes a wide range of printed and electronic documents, such as User Guides, Quick Start Guides, Service Manuals, Host Interface Manuals and User Assistance.
- Writes and updates end User, Service and Host Interface Documentation in English for Roche instruments and software while respecting project requirements and documentation standards.
- Plan, develops, organizes and edits operational procedures for user and service documentation
- Independently collects information required to produce the documents.
- Cooperates closely with service personnel, trainers, developers, and other subject matter experts.
- Organizes documentation reviews by subject matter experts, and implements their input.
- Ensures that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are respected.
- Degree in electronic or mechanical engineering, information technology, or natural sciences discipline.
- Excellent spoken and written command of English (native speaker or equivalent level).
- Resilient and tenacious with a propensity to persevere.
- Proven experience in working in volatile, complex and ambiguous professional settings.
- Ability to quickly learn complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text, pictures and/or videos.
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity with laboratory systems and environments is an advantage.
- Good spoken command of German.
- Experience with Schema ST4 or comparable Content Management Systems.
- Proven experience with Adobe FrameMaker (structured) or a similar authoring tool.
Reference No.: 919641 AD
Role: Technical Writer
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-onlyprogram.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland.
ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.