Full Stack Developer (AWS)
Posted on Oct 15, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Full Stack Developer (AWS) - 12 Month Contract - 100% remote
One of my clients is looking for a Full stack Developer with in AWS development, understands the architecture of AWS deployment and who will be responsible for the technical realization of project related transactions, ie responsible for independently implementing the design of new transactions within the architectural framework and respecting development standards.
You are communicative and can easily translate functional requirements into a technical implementation, ability to design and architect the AWS Infrastructure components and discuss your own technical requirements with your Front End, (Java) and Back End (Mainframe) colleagues.
Skills and Experience
The Ideal candidate speaks fluently English, hands-on experience in full stack development (Java stack) and good understanding on AWS concepts and have a business-ready mind-set.
- Core Java: language and OOPS concepts, Java threading model, concurrency concepts, designing and coding with Generics and Collections
- Java Spring MVC (must), Spring Webflow (preferred)
- Java Spring IOC (must), Spring Boot (Must), Spring Aspect (preferred)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in enterprise software development
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Angular
- Exposure and understanding of AWS infrastructure and implementation
- Java knowledge on web services/REST/JSON
- Coffeescript, Typescript
- Angular JS, Angular 2+
- Design patterns
- Advanced CSS3 knowledge
- Database modelling and design
- Knowledge/experience in following environments:
- Tomcat (not mandatory)
- Firefox/Firebug/Chrome Dev Tools
- Experience in working in an agile development environment
- Experience of working in a security conscious environment
- Willing to travel to the Benelux on occasion.