Senior Java Engineer
Posted on Oct 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is a well-respected provider of IOT devices.
Due to rapid growth, they urgently require two Senior Java Engineers as soon as possible.
The following key deliverables are required in the role:
- Around 5+ years of 'solid' software architecture, design and/or development experience with good understanding of software analysis and design patterns
- Strong working knowledge and experience developing software in Java and/or other object-oriented languages in a cloud production system. Familiar with functional and/or parallel programming paradigms.
- Experienced and able in AWS
- Experience with NoSQL database concepts.
- Hands-on experience designing and building enterprise-grade, scalable and distributed server/cloud applications and solutions.
- Good understanding of common network, web protocols and standards
- Good understanding of cloud/server hosting infrastructures, associated components (networking, security,load balancing, storage, etc.), and design/implementation considerations for cost, performance, scalability and high-availability
- Knowledge and experience in the following cloud/enterprise computing technologies/solutions/tools are strongly preferred:
- Major AWS service components (EC2, Autoscaling, ELB/ALB, S3, Route53, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, EMR Spark, etc.)
- Enterprise Messaging solutions (Kafka, Kinesis, etc.)
- Distributed caching solutions (Redis, Memcached, etc.)
- NoSQL solutions (DynamoDB, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Working, hands-on experience and knowledge on Unix/Linux and/or derivatives
- Understanding/writing technical documentation using UML diagrams
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Desire and positive attitude to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, rapidly changing environment
- Effective communication and documentation skill
For immediate consideration, please send me your latest CV.