Security and Compliance Specialist
Posted on Oct 14, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Security and Compliance Specialist vacancy for our Baden based client in the technological sector.
- 7+ years of experience in an audit firma working on ITGC Controls, IT audit and IT controls as well as 5+ years of relevant experience in a leadership role
- Expertise in Information Assurance, Business Risk Management, Change Management, Consultancy and Quality Assurance
- Professional certifications equivalent to CISA, CISM, CGEIT and CRISC
- Strong knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley act, IT General Controls and IT Governance
- Knowhow of industry framework, standards and practices such as COBIT, ITIL, CMMI and ISO 2700x
- Academic degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Operations Accounting, Finance or Business, Master's degree is preferable
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Implementing, communicating and executing the Internal Control framework and Internal Controls Over Financial Reporting methodology in GBS IS
- Supervising and investigating end-to-end Deficiencies and Remediations process as well as ensuring their quality and time completion
- Planning formal reviews of activities, processes, products and services for GBS IS
- Cooperating closely with Domain IS Compliance Leads and Corporate IS in the area of internal controls related compliances, issues, risks and concerns
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.