Posted on Oct 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
OutSystems Developer - Netherlands - 12 month contract
One of my clients is looking for an experienced OutSystems Developer to work on a long term contract based in the Netherlands.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and test secure software solutions for our applications on our OutSystems platform
- Provide 3rd line support to ensure stability and continuity of existing applications.
- Deployment and testing of software solutions in cooperation with Business Analysts and Ops Engineers.
- Streamlining the end to end delivery process of the team.
- Optimization of the service stability and continuity together with the Ops Engineers in the domain.
- Increasing test quality and automated test coverage.
- Helping the team to get to the next maturity level with respect to OutSystems technology.
You will work in the IT organization of COORF. You will be part of one of the OutSystems teams, delivering IT solutions and services for the Tribe Credit Risk.
The team operates as a BIZDEVOPS-team according to a Scrum Agile development process.
The focus is on high-quality secure-critical software delivered in time with bi-weekly milestone demos to the business, so that at the end there are no surprises about what we deliver.
The key development technology used is Outsystems (.NET stack) running with Oracle on our Internal Private Cloud.
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience.
- Experience in developing software using Outsystems technology.
- .Net C# development
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (eg Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL).
- Good knowledge of Operating System fundamentals with the ability to apply it in the context of developing software
- Good knowledge of XFB, FTP, SFTP, data encryption & hashing, Multi Factor Authentication.
- Excellent knowledge of software quality assurance (eg. pair programming, code review, security testing) and automation of testing (using tools like Selenium, BDD, JMeter, HP UFT etc).
- Solid knowledge on how to implement design, develop and implement information security measures.
- Working experience Service Now - Backlog Management.