SAP IBP/APO Business Analyst
Posted on Oct 14, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
SAP IBP/APO Business Analyst - Remote/ St Louis, MO - 12 months +
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for an experienced SAP IBP/APO Business Analyst for a project with our client located in St Louis, MO with a REMOTE START.
As SAP IBP/APO Business Analyst you will be responsible for SAP Application Maintenance and Support project activities related to SAP APO and IBP and its integrated applications like SAP APO/ECC and Hana Cloud Integration. You will manage the work stream service management queues, SLA, backlogs for Incidents, Problem Management, Service Tasks etc. Create daily and weekly operation status reports. Review and ensure the quality of work stream deliverable including the documentation, Incidents closure, Root Cause Analysis, Change process compliance. Coordinate with cross work stream and client teams as required.
The SAP IBP/APO Business Analyst must have the following skills:
- Minimum 8 years of SAP experience
- Main focus: SAP APO - DP, SNP, GATP modules
- 3 years of experience in implementing IBP
- Experience in integrating IBP with SAP, and also with interfaces such as salesforce, with Teradata and Flat file sources
- Troubleshooting SAP APO & integrated related system/process/user issues related to Design, configuration and Master and Transaction data and WRICEF objects, Design, configuration and testing, documentation, training of relevant processes
- Knowledge and thorough understanding of SAP HANA Cloud platform
- Ability to read and debug ABAP code is a must
- Implementation of Control tower structure in IBP is a huge plus
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology or any related to Supply Chain
- Able to work in USA without restriction
The conditions of the SAP IBP/APO Business Analyst mission are as follows:
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 moths+
- Location: St Louis, MO
- Interviews will be conducted on Skype
Interested? If you, or somebody else you know is interested in the SAP IBP/APO Business Analyst please reply with an updated CV in Word format to Patrycja Jasinska or call.