Posted on Oct 14, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
Flexible working. Fast approaching product launch. Growth-oriented. Back Office solutions provider - fully scalable.
Are you looking to join a business right on the cusp of a product launch? Are you interested in working on a product that provides full solutions for small to large scale enterprises? Are you looking for a team where you can implement your own ideas and work towards further development and education?
Our client, based in Winterthur, are developers of their own in-house software with the first modules being launched over the next few months. Their goal is to combine the best components of CRM and ERP systems to best support businesses. Their product includes mail solutions, document management, contacts, and warehouse management, as well as time recordings, sales, and much more dependent on client needs. This full-range solution provides the best coverage for clients and is setting them up as a big player in the industry.
In this crucial time, they are seeking to add a new DevOps Engineer.
To be the right developer for this role you have:
- Project experience in the field of software development in a technically complex and demanding environment.
- Expert knowledge of Linux, Bash, Kubernetes, Docker, Git, CI/CD Pipelines.
- Go, PHP, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Redis, Grafana, Azure, Google Cloud are all advantageous.
- An understanding of Agile development methods and DevOps topics.
- Used to working in an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Analytical and critical.
- A team player.
- Confident to suggest your own ideas.
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage.
- An EU or Swiss National.
- Responsible for the interaction of the overall system of the versatile product.
- Optimising the collaboration between business and development.
- Analysing data to influence decision making.
- Supporting the development team to innovate solutions.
- Develop, optimise, and manage pipelines, configuration tools, and architectures.
- Based in Winterthur.
- Full life cycle product providers.
- SCRUM environment.
- 14 people in the company total.
- 8 in-house in the IT team including Project Lead and Scrum Coach.
- Well connected by public transport.
- 5 weeks' of vacation.
- Flexible working.
- Future-oriented workplace.
- High independence and opportunities for further education and growth.
- Space for implementing your own ideas into the projects.
- Contemporary compensation.
- Attractive working location.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
email: (see below)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.