Business Analyst (Transaction Reporting)
Posted on Oct 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Business Analyst (Transaction Reporting) - 2 month contract
One of my clients is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to work remotely for a client based in the Netherlands.
We are looking for a senior business analyst with extensive experience in the area of transaction reporting. Someone who has been working on the various regimes and regulations over the past years - focusing on MiFIR/MiFID2, EMIR, DFA, but also has insights on HKMA, MAS, SMMD and MMSR.
- Bachelor degree or higher or proof of being able to work/think on this level;
- Minimum of 10+ years working experience in business analysis;
- Minimum of 5+ years working of experience with regulatory reporting as business analyst
- Broad exposure to mainstream regulatory regimes and possible tooling;
- Experience with working in a Scrum/Agile environment (preferably PSM certified)
- Experience with working with an external IT vendor in a near- or offshore delivery model;
- Contact with customers and improving (business) processes together is second nature to you;