Posted on Oct 14, 2020 by Global Enterprise Partners
Global Enterprise Partners are currently looking for a Scrum Master a for a big retailer located in the Netherlands.
You will be joining to the Data Platform team which is part of the Analytics & Business Intelligence department. Please see details below and get in touch with your contact details and CV if you are interested in learning more.
The requirements for the role:
- 1+ years scrum master work experience
- Experience with Jira & Confluence
- A certification as a Scrum Master
- Knowledge of (Big) Datamodelling Concepts & Processes
- Knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem Components (ie Spark & Hive) is a plus
- Knowledge of AI & Machine Learning Aspectsis a plus
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud Solutions for Data Analytics is a plus
- Experience with CI/CD processes (with Terraform) is a plus
- The ability to coordinate with cross-functional team members
- Good English communication skills; the ability to convey complex topics clearly and with conviction to all levels of stakeholders.
Able to work in an agile environment
Ability to collaborate with remote teams
Out of the box thinker
Driver of the results
Strong analytical skills
Strong communication skills of written and spoken English
Length: 3-6 months
Does this meet your profile? If yes, please respond directly with an updated CV and 2 references related to past Scrum master experience. Please feel free to forward to your network.