Senior CDM Consultant
Posted on Oct 14, 2020 by Mattinson Partnership
Join a growing multidisciplinary consultancy to work as a Senior CDM Consultant/Principal Designer on a wide variety of challenging and interesting projects covering many different construction sectors throughout the UK, including healthcare, commercial offices, education, retail, mixed use and residential schemes
* Undertake Principal Designer and CDM duties including site visits, preparation of the pre-construction documentation and F10's.
* Attend design meetings, site meetings and carryout site inspections.
* Liaise and communicate clearly in a professional manner with clients, designers, contractors and others and to offer advice and guidance on matters relating to your work.
* Membership of IOSH or the APS combined with any construction or design experience essential.
* NEBOSH construction certificate would be highly advantageous, however training can be provided to obtain this.
* Self-Motivated and demonstrate initiative with a proactive approach to work.
This role is ideal for a recent safety graduate or a construction professional looking to take a step into a challenging yet rewarding environment developing as a Health, Safety & CDM professional. If you are interested in the role and would like to find more then call Dominic Jacques on
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£24k - £28k Annual
£8.72 - £8.72 Hourly
£10 - £11 Hourly
£35k - £40k Annual