Trading Application Support (Strong Unix skills needed)
Posted on Oct 14, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
For one of the largest banks, I am looking for 'Trading Application Support - Unix' for a 12months + contract position in Zurich, Switzerland.
Few days remote working from Switzerland is also available.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 Years or more experience of working as a Support team member in a complex heterogeneous IT - infrastructure environment, in a high pressure, demanding area such as Banking/Trading
- Strong technical skills on Unix (eg handling files, searching logs, checking processes), Databases/SQL (Oracle/Sybase/Microsoft SQL), Windows Server and good understanding of Networks
- Strong analytical skills and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong listening & spoken communication skills in English and strong client facing skills
- Good understanding of Business Flows in the financial sector (Equities, FX, Structured Products, etc.)
- Development background (.Net, Java, Python, SQL) - Good to have
- Bachelor (or higher) degree in Science, an equivalent education or equivalent experience
- Experience in supporting High Criticality Trading Systems in the Financial Sector
Please apply now if you are interested and available.