Remote RUBY Developer(s) - until 31DEC initial - UN-agency-client - EN
Posted on Oct 13, 2020 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for 1-2 "Remote RUBY Developer(s)" to start from ASAP an initial contract until years end 2020 for an international Org' client in Rome with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability. Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment. Our client has a growing portfolio of web applications leveraging Ruby/Rails and other web technologies.
- University degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related discipline with at least five years of professional work experience in web development.
- Experience of both designing and executing technical solutions from business requirements.
- Ability to document technical projects.
- Minimum 6 years enterprise development experience, of which 2 years of experience will be with the Ruby on Rails Development Framework using Behaviour/Test Driven Development methodology.
- Proven experience of having built APIs for Ruby on Rails applications.
- Participation in open source projects is desirable.
- Good knowledge of enterprise patterns, Object Oriented Design patterns and programming techniques
- Knowledge of major Agile Project Management techniques (Scrums, XP, etc.)
- Experience in reading and writing main UML diagrams
- Experience of GIT versioning systems
- Proven track record in the following technologies:
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Oracle 10g, MS SQL Server
- Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Linux, Windows
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.