Posted on Oct 13, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Excellent opportunity to capitalize your career with a global Company. Our client is seeking a high-achieving professional!
You will join our Enterprise Monitoring and Big Data team to help improve our infrastructure and services for the Enterprise. You will be focused on a team working on upgrading Kafka clusters to the latest Apache Kafka version (2.2). You will need to be able to fix code problems utilizing Golang, but you will not need to have experience in Golang to be successful in the role.
- Upgrade current Kafka cluster to Apache Kafka
- Write and edit scripts to automate infrastructure, monitoring services, and test cases
- Document, review and ensure that all quality and change control standards are met
- Monitor tools and participate in conversations to encourage collaboration across product teams
- Proactively reviews the performance and capacity of all aspects of production: code, infrastructure, data, and message processing
This is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a large organization that believes in promoting talent from within. They are well-funded and willing to invest in the most cutting edge technology and trends! This is a fantastic role that will advance your career! Enjoy a casual dress code and working with collaborative and high-energy team members. This is a 12 month contract with the possibility of extenstion or conversion to direct hire opportunity in the Marietta area.
- 3+ years of professional experience with open-source/DevOps technologies
- Experience upgrading Kafka cluster to Apache Kafka version 2.2
- Experience troubleshooting code issues in Go or Python or Ruby
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Good communication skills
- Automation experience using Terraform
- Writing CI/CD pipeline utilizing Jenkins
- Google Cloud Platform
Must be authorized to work in the US.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.