Lead C++ Developer
Posted on Oct 13, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Lead C++ Developer
We are looking for a dynamic technical lead that is a driver and can take us to the next level and deliver best in class quality software to our clients. You have to have high EQ to work with various associates and teams to lead them to the best solution to technical challenges and get results.
- Prove technical leadership to a team of Developers
- Hands-on coding at least 60% of the time
- Drive and own solving complex technical challenges
- Collaborate with other technical teams, the business, and clients
- Design, development, and implementation of software
- Ensure that a quality product is delivered on schedule
- Design, modify, implement, and document software changes
- Lead conversations regarding the technical and architectural direction
- Provide estimates for potential work
- Write product specifications, designs, and technical manuals
- Evaluate third-party products and specifications.
- Code and peer reviews
- Mentor and train Developers
This position is a direct-hire opportunity. We are working remotely until the Spring of 2021. When our Midtown office reopens, we offer flex hours and the potential to telecommute 2 to 3 days/week. Excellent work environment including a very cool office packed full of amenities (gym, clinic, food court, etc.), casual dress, very flexible hours, 401k match, bonus program, paid parking or MARTA/GRTA passes, and career growth into management and the opportunity to learn new technologies.
We will consider assisting with relocation expenses for out of town candidates.
- Technical leadership experience leading Developers
- 8+ years of hands-on development experience
- 5+ years of recent (within 3 years) C++ coding experience
- Agile and Waterfall experience
- High EQ and the ability to lead associates and clients to the best technical solution
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent collaboration and facilitation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to drive results professionally and tactfully
- A passion for learning and using new technology
- TCP/IP socket level communications
- Cucumber, Behave, Gherkin, and gtest