C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Oct 13, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
You will specify, develop and test hardware-related Embedded software for my clients new Medical Device. You use modern methods (Model Driven Development) and tools in the programming languages C and C ++
- Minimum 3 years experience with C/C++ in the Embedded environment
- Experience in programming microcontrollers
- Good German and English skills
- IBM Rhapsody development environment
- Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Requirements engineering
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.