Siebel MDM EMS Engineer
Posted on Oct 13, 2020 by MSys UK Ltd
We are looking for a Siebel MDM EMS Engineer to work with one of our client located in RoundRock, Texas, USA
- Strong in Java, Master Data management,
- Very strong on PL/SQL
- Strong on MDM (Siebel)
- Should have good experience on MDM Integration and Configuration
- Should have experience on Linux
- Experience in TFS, GitHub
- Experience working in Non-prod and production EMS (Environment management systems.)
- Development experience with Java, JEE, Struts, Spring MVC, NodeJS, JSON, XML, and RESTful web service framework
- development and deployment experience on web application Servers on either WebLogic or Tomcat
- hands-on experience with tools, Informatica MDM, IBM Infosphere, etc.
- MDM concepts and implementations such as Master Data, Reference Data, Metadata, Hierarchy Management, data enrichment with external sources, workflow development and management
- Must possess good teamwork skills and work effectively with cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams
- Work closely with our customer and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest calibre to ensure client satisfaction
- Apply subject matter expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, resolve issues and mitigate risks for customer
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others in team environment
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
1) Technical Support, Configuration - Seibel Master Data Management
2) Experience with all aspects of the system support for Siebel MDM
4-6 Years Siebel MDM Environment Support and Data Management, Java is must.
Interview will be conducted immediately and if passed, will be on boarded this week itself.