Python Angular Developer for a environment focused company
Posted on Oct 12, 2020 by Darwin Recruitment
My client is a leader in the environment, climate and computer sciences. This is at the heart of everything they do. The collection, provision, analysis, presentation and interpretation of their data/facts is there foundation.
They are successful in having many areas of focus which include weather forecasts, air quality, energy economics, geoinformatics and more
Their success is due to their passion for the environment.
They are now looking for a senior developer that will work in a dedicated team to develop web applications and services for the front and Back End area. The subjects will be for the numerous areas of meteorology.
As a python developer you will be responsible for creating/expanding the software architecture, code templates and guidelines that support other software developers and scientists.
It will be your influence that shapes the future methods of software development within this business. You will work to define, introduce and implement new standards and structure of work. Develop new methods/concepts/subject areas and/or programming languages.
An insight to the role day to day
- Requirements recording, analysis, specification, concepts, system design, implementation, testing of software solutions both for front and Back End area.
- Design and create applications/services for various meteorology subjects.
- Being an expert in Python that other software engineers go to you for advice/help
- Further development and maintaining existing applications
- Redesign/refactor of existing applications
- Collaboration in tool chain software development
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.