Test Manager with experience working in Financial Consultancy environm
Posted on Oct 12, 2020 by RIZE Worldwide Ltd
Test Manager with experience working in Financial Consultancy environment.
My client a market leading financial consultancy are looking to recruit experienced candidates for a permanent position in their Zurich offices.
- Develop and implement software testing strategies for complex business transformation programs
- Work on the implementation of test strategies and integrated solutions to address client needs
- Design and develop test plans, perform or supervise the writing of test cases, test scripts, and definition of business scenarios
- Perform all testing activities and provide initiatives across one or more assigned projects, utilizing testing processes, methods, and software
- Test resource management (work allocation, monitoring, motivating etc.)
- Be an active participant in use case development, process modelling, and functional documentation
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Deep financial service expertise with an intimate working knowledge of financial service customers specific application requirements, KPI's, and quality assurance goals
- Five to Ten years of professional consulting experience in financial services, driving test strategies, standardizing test tools, test frameworks, and test processes to increase cost savings
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, supporting delivery and the testing practice
- Proven experience in selling and delivering Testing Services for Project Delivery, such as: seasoned experience in managing the entire testing efforts throughout the entire project life cycle, stepping into and turning around failing high risk projects, developing test strategies and test plans, and managing test design and execution
- Hands-on Testing experience, familiar with a wide range of technologies, and managing and/or working directly with industry leading and open source testing tools (eg Test Management, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, etc.)
- Candidates must be fluent in German and English, be based full time in Zurich and be prepared to travel across Switzerland to visit clients.