Veeva CRM Consultant - Spanish speaker
Posted on Oct 12, 2020 by eTeam Inc.
Madrid, Comunidad de Madrid, Spain
Role: Veeva CRM Consultant
Location: Madrid, Spain
Type: Contract role
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configuration of Veeva CRM as per various Market needs
- Handling incidents, provide work around's, root Cause analysis, preventive actions and corrective actions related to Veeva CRM and related systems integrated.
- Advanced troubleshooting, break fix for issues spanning Veeva and related integrations
- Monitoring applications, systems & interfaces
- Assist in requirement analysis, effort estimation and solution/technical design for enhancements
- Validation of sales cycle data (both pre and post load) to ensure data sanity in terms of targeting & alignment data
- Proactive analysis, validation & working on product issues with SaaS providers such as Veeva, SFDC
- Support service introduction of new capabilities in the Veeva platform
- Able to work collaboratively with multiple teams across different geographies and time zones
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hands on experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in Life Sciences Industry.
- Hands on experience in rolling out or supporting Veeva CRM and Veeva Vault platform solutions at global level for a reputed pharma company
- Technical hands on experience in o Veeva CRM configuration, data flows & customization (Visual force page, Apex class)
- Veeva CRM integration with other platforms or technologies
o SFDC, Apex Data Loader
o PL/SQL/SoQL Queries
o In depth understanding of Veeva data model
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written Spanish and English language skills.
- Proactive approach to problem solving.