Senior Cloud Detection Engineer Microsoft Cloud Security
Posted on Oct 12, 2020 by ITech Consult
Senior Cloud Detection Engineer: Microsoft Cloud Security
As a member of Cloud Cyber Security (CCS) team, you will apply your technical know-how to drive our detection and investigation capabilities in the cloud environments. You will work hand in hand with technology partners to engineer and operate our security stack, increase the level of automation, and evaluate improvements.
- Conceptualize, test, and develop threat detection use cases. In particular you will develop SIEM detection rules, capable of correlating data logs of various nature (ie host, network traffic, mail data, etc.), as well as the IRP playbooks that will guide the SOC and SIRT analysts through the Incident Response process phases.
- Design, test, and develop integrations and automation logic among the tools in our technology stack (ie cloud security products, SIEM, IRP, TIP) to support the investigation activities of SOC and SIRT.
- Analyze, triage, investigate, document security incidents, and adequately communicate the results to the stake holders.
- Conceptualize, test, and develop threat hunting use cases, as well as perform data/attack -based threat hunting.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Security Incident Responder and/or Threat Hunter. Possibly familiar with Tanium and/or Defender ATP.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementing SIEM detection rules. Possibly familiar with QRadar and/or Sentinel.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in the area of Scripting and automation. Possibly familiar with Demisto.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with the Microsoft Cloud Security tools; Azure Sentinel, Defender ATP, Azure ATP, Cloud App Security, Office ATP, Azure Security Center, etc.
- English: Very good knowledge
- German: Good (added advantage)
Reference number .: 919754NC
Role: Senior Cloud Detection Engineer
Location: Zurich and region
Duration: 6 months with option
If this position has aroused your interest, please send us your complete dossier via the link in this advertisement.
About us:ITech Consult is an ISO 9001:2015 certified Swiss company with offices in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialized in the placement of IT candidates for contract work. Founded in 1997 by IT professionals, we know how important professional support in project search and work is