Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Exciting opportunity for a Developer who is looking for challenging projects where you can make an impact.
Initially you will be assisting with an ERP implementation. Once the implementation is complete, you will spend approximately 70% developing reports (SSRS/SSAS/SQL) and customizations to an ERP software (C#), 20% of your time on gathering requirements and analysis, and 10% troubleshooting and supporting reports and applications.
Duties include gathering requirements, developing SSRS and SSAS reports, configuration and customization to ERP software in C#, process and system improvement, collaborate with the business to understand their needs and challenges, software support, troubleshooting reports and integration processes, maintain data integration and reporting job schedules and data dependencies, manage your own task and projects, collaborate with team members, provide end-user training on the use of reporting and analytics tools, and give presentations to management on status of projects and recommendations.
We are a small team so you will wear many hats and must be comfortable jumping in and helping in a variety of areas on projects.
This is a direct hire position based in Norcross. Currently we are 100% remote until further notice. Once we go back to the office, we offer flex hours and may do one to two days of telecommuting a week. Great opportunity to make an impact and expand your skill set.
- 2+ years as a Developer
- 1+ years of SSRS development
- 1+ years of SQL development
- SQL Server
- C# development experience
- Must be wiling to learn SSAS if you do not have the experience
- Experience gathering requirements
- Consultative personality
- Ability and desire to learn new tools and technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability and desire to jump in and help the team on a variety of projects
- Strong problem solving skills
- Self managed and driven
- 4 year degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar
- Currently employed
- C# development
- ERP software
Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorships not available.