This Job Vacancy has Expired!

Data Analyst (VBA, Excel)

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Visionaire Partners

Georgia, GA
IT
Immediate Start
Annual Salary
Full-Time


Data & Business Analyst

Exciting opportunity for a Data & Business Analyst to join a progressive international company with a 1st class work environment.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

  • Spend 70% of the time working with Excel to extract, transform, and report on data. The other 30% is gathering requirements, setting up new customers, working with Developers, supporting reports, and assisting with Power BI dashboards using pre-built templates.
  • Developing VBA code and scripts in Excel
  • Meet with internal customers (sales team) and external clients to gather requirements. 90% of the time will be with internal customers.
  • Develop customer reports (Excel) and Power BI Business Intelligence dashboards using pre-built templates.
  • Analyze the business requirements and assist the development team with understanding the business requirements.
  • Review and evaluate data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys, and workshops.
  • Collaborate and consult with the development team during development to ensure the customer's needs are met.
  • Develop detailed requirement specification documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents.
  • Communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to deliver the product's functional requirements (system workflow, reports, and specs).
  • Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtain sign-off from the appropriate client and stakeholders.
  • Coordinate with the team testing the software to determine issues in services and software.
  • Manage change requests.

This is a direct-hire position in the Sandy Springs/Dunwoody area. We are currently working 100% remote until next year. Excellent work environment including flex hours, on-site gym, game room, and a top-notch restaurant. When we return to the office, you will have the opportunity to telecommute up to two days a week with manager approval. Fantastic opportunity to learn Power BI if you do not have that experience.

REQUIRED SKILLS:

  • Junior (including recent grads) to mid-level
  • Advanced Excel experience, including pivot tables, FORMULA, LOOKUP, TEXT Functions, Macros, etc.
  • VBA coding and Scripting experience in Excel (Not executing scripts. Must have experience developing VBA code and scripts yourself)
  • Understanding of ETL
  • Ability to gather and document business requirements
  • Experience developing reports
  • A passion for learning new technologies and tools
  • Data analysis
  • Self-motivated and managed
  • Team Player
  • Analytical mindset
  • Excellent communication skills
  • Collaborative personality

PREFERRED SKILLS:

  • Power BI (highly preferred)

Must be authorized to work in the U.S./Sponsorships are not available.




Reference: 969401800

Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.