Senior Front-End Developer
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Sr. Front End Developer
Excellent opportunity to capitalize your career with a global Company. Our client is seeking a high-achieving professional that can create innovative software in an Agile environment!
You will be joining a team that is working on multiple initiatives, including an enterprise product that creates and maintains customer data for the Enterprise. This product is used by multiple applications and channels. You will be developing and maintaining in a test driven development environment.
Collaborate with team members (Engineering, UX, and Product Management) to create software solutions
- Document, review, and ensure that all quality and change control standards are met
- Write custom code for new feature development
- Write code to do "destructive testing" to ensure adequate resiliency in production
- Provide application support for software running in production
This is a tremendous opportunity to be part of a large organization that believes in promoting talent from within. They are well-funded and willing to invest in the most cutting edge technology and trends! This is a fantastic role that will advance your career! Enjoy a casual dress code, collaborative and high-energy team members, and the ability to execute and create dynamic software from one of the leading E-commerce giants! This is a 6-12 month contract to direct hire opportunity in the Atlanta area. For the time being, you will be working from home with no return to office date set at this time.
4+ years of professional Software Development experience
- Strong Angular experience
- Exposure to React
- Restful Web Services
- Experience writing SQL queries against relational and non-relational databases
- Bachelor's Degree
Back End Development experience (Java preferred)
- Experience working in a cloud environment - PCF or AWS/Azure or Google Cloud
- Test Driven Development
- Spring Boot
Must be eligible to work in the US
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.