Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Not Specified, PR
- Expertise with standard SQL, Triggers, Views, Stored Procedures, and Grants.
- Understanding of MySQL replication models including statement based, row based, and GTID replication.
- Experience with both OLTP and OLAP databases and the optimization techniques required for both environments.
- Strong Linux server administration skills.
- Bash Scripting and basic programming skills.
- Strong understanding our various database clusters and environments.
- Managing, administering, and monitoring the MySQL and MariaDB cluster deployments with the team. Optimizing, Standardizing, and Documenting the database objects and configurations.
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with MariaDB Galera cluster or equivalent.
- Ubuntu server administration expertise
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: