Active Directory Engineer/Admin
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Active Directory Admin/Engineer
- Work with IT teams to help identify IAM requirements.
- Assist in defining IAM roles and permissions based on industry best practices.
- Work with operations teams to stage and deploy IAM designs into production.
- Build out and document migration infrastructure components.
- Support teams with testing plans.
- Help stage and deploy migration infrastructure components and infrastructure changes into a production environment.
- Document AD DC Base image build and automate any relevant processes.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years experience with Active Directory, AD Federation Services, Federated Identity Manager, etc.
- 5+ years experience developing adoption proposals for new technologies or practices.
- Any cloud experience is a plus.
- Expert understanding of the capabilities, requirements and interactions of various security technologies and disciplines.
- Solid experience in engineering existing IAM Cloud platforms and components.
If this is an opportunity that you're interested in please email your resume to: (see below)