Java - Front-end Developer
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
We are looking for a Fluent French and English-speaking Java - Front End Developer with LifeRay experience in France, Lille.
CV: (see below)
Contract duration: 3 months
Remote: 2-3 days/week, negotiable
Daily rate: 400 - 500 EUR/day
- Develop/install/Configure new features, modules, services and/or patches under LifeRay v6.2 and above & JEE within project sprints.
- Shares knowledge and technical expertise within the team.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies (Poker Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Demo, Retrospective)
- Writing/monitoring/updating of tickets in the JIRA tool of the Agile project
Assessment of User Story complexity points or technical tasks (Refinement and Planning Poker in Sprint Planning)
- Production of test cases (XRAY/Heimdall) that can be integrated into the Continuous Integration Platform.
- Documentation of sources for transfer of knowledge and capitalization to the team that will take charge of the RUN Documentation of deliveries (Chronogram, Technical Installation Procedure, acceptance report, etc.)
Technical skills required:
- Mastery of Liferay versions 6.2 and higher
- Mastery of Java 8 (openJDK8) and higher
- Mastery of Tomcat 8 and higher
Mastery of MariaDB, MySQL, Mastery of HTML/CSS/JS, Knowledge of Angular would be a plus
- Mastery of Maven, Performance test: Gatling (Scala)
- Familiar with the REST/SOAP/API Management standard,
- Miscellaneous: Git, GitLab, Jenkins, Sonar/Docker (preferred)