Murex Programme Test Manage
Posted on Oct 11, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I need an experienced Murex Programme Test Manager for my client in Dublin, Ireland to work on site. It is a long term project you shall be joining so ideally you live locally and can commit for atleast 3 years
- To manage the Testing team to ensure the deliverables meets the client requirements and the specified quality and timeline parameter.
- Proactively identify opportunities to drive audit/reviews and run connect program with the accounts with an eye on CSAT and efficiencies industry knowledge.
- To possess good knowledge and experience in the Global Markets domain
- Having good experience working in the application Murex V0.3, which is mandatory
- Possess good experience in Derivative markets
- Work experience in capital market products such as Bonds, Interest Rate and Currency Swaps, Futures, Money Markets Products, Repurchase Agreements (repos) and Margin Accounts
- Good knowledge and experience in FX application and in FX products, including: FX Spot, FX Forward and FX Option products
- To possess experience in complex residual products, including: Credit Default Swaps (CDS), Equity Swaps, Structured Products, Caps, Floors and Swaptions
- Good to possess knowledge in workflow Modules such as MXML, Datamart, FO/Risk Modules such as Flex, Etradepad, MRB
- Coordinate test strategy development, project planning, scheduling, allocation of test engineers to programs, ensuring test environment availability, generation of test reports, communication of test status, and networking to coordinate test activities.
- Understanding of SDLC & STLC, Testing methodologies, Test Management, Defect Management, Test Metrics/Reports, Test Planning, Test estimation and Test closure.
- Certification -ISTQB, PMP, CSTE
- Experience in Banking Domain and capital marketing domain
- Familiar with tools such as JIRA/ALM